The Space Between is pleased to offer telehealth services, to better-serve our clients both near and far. We have partnered with Doxy.me for telehealth remote sessions, enabling a seamless, secure, and easy-to-use communications.
This is a no-hassle solution for patients–no download is required to use Doxy.me, and it is free for you.
To get started with your first session:
1) Please contact us to setup your first appointment.
2) Fill out our new patient Identification and Consent Forms here.
3) Visit our online payment page where you can pay by credit card or with your PayPal account.
4) Test your audio/visual capabilities prior to your session. Be sure you are properly equipped by “allowing” or enabling this feature on your computer to prevent technical difficulty or interruptions. If you do not have audio/visual components on a secured computer, the session cannot take place. It is encouraged to use the test feature prior to your session.
5) Once you’re appointment is paid for and your audio/visual is tested, it’s as easy as logging into the Waiting Room to start your session.
Please use the most up to date version of Chrome for the best Telehealth experience.
If you are a new patient, please contact Nina@thespacebetweentherapy.com to setup your first session.
Recognized by the Telebehavioral Health Institute, Doxy.me is a HIPAA* compliant industry leader. Carrying a 5-star review rating on the TBHI website, Doxy.me uses encrypted point-to-point connections to ensure security for the telemedicine needs of its users.